To qualify for the Ben Moreell Battalion & Training Ship Nicholas H. Anderson of the U.S. Naval Sea Cadets, you must be:
- 10 years or older and not have reached 18;
- a citizen of the United States;
- a full-time student in good academic standing;
- unmarried and of good moral character.
- A medical examination similar to a high school sports physical is required for all cadet applicants to the Naval Sea Cadet Corps (NSCC) or Navy League Cadet Corps (NLCC). No one will be denied admission to the NSCC/NLCC due to a medical disability. Where a medical condition precludes full, unlimited participation, a Request for Accommodation (NSCADM 015) may be presented by the parent or guardian for review so the cadet may participate in NSCC activities to the maximum extent possible.
- Adult applicants must be in good health commensurate with their age group and be free from any ailment or condition that would prevent them from satisfactorily performing their primary duty of supervising youth. NOTE: Adults not physically qualified to perform all duties may still participate with a waiver from NHQ considering the parameters of their expected contribution to the NSCC program.
- Cadet Code of Conduct